Going on holiday and need your doggie cared for?
We have found that more and more people are looking for a home environment for their pet/s to stay in while they are on holidays.
Why not try Moving Paws Holiday Care as an alternative to a boarding kennel?
Moving Paws Inc is a small breed dog rescue, however we do welcome larger dogs for holiday stay. Your pooch/es will be cared for in a loving home so you can enjoy your holiday knowing your dog is in a comfortable holiday environment as all our carers are dog loving volunteers.
Best of all all proceeds collected from our holiday care program go direct to helping dogs in need.
Need more info? Here are some FAQ’s:
- Holiday care costs $25/day (discounts apply for longer stays / for more than 1 dog and for ex MP rescue dogs)
- You must provide food for your dog as we don’t want any upset tummies from a change of diet
- Your dog’s bedding must also be provided so your dog has the smell of home while you are away
- Your dog will be cared for in a loving/family environment while you are away
- Holiday care provides as less stress as possible on your dog
- We would love you to provide us with a list of what your dog likes to do and where they sleep etc, so we can make them as comfortable as possible
- Dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations (certificates must be provided)
- Dogs must be desexed
- If your dog is on medication, please leave it with us with typed clear dosage instructions
- Your payment must be paid into our account up-front
- We like at least one month’s notice of your holiday so we can make sure we have the adequate holiday care space to accommodate your dog
- A holiday care application must be completed
- Public Holiday surcharges may apply
If you like what we have to offer, please complete an application form below
** PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST WITH ANY HOLIDAY CARE UNTIL MID AUGUST 2017 **